Launched in May 2010, the Dragon’s Pearl Junk was designed with adventure in mind. With 11 cabins.
The newest and the largest of the Indochina Junk family, the three Dragon’s Pearl are modeled on the traditional Chinese junks that used to sail these waters.
Whether you are dinning in the restaurant, lounging on one of the two sundecks or relaxing in the comfort of your cabin, you will be surrounded by the handcrafted teak and oak that make the Dragon’s Pearl wonderful sailing vessels
This classic junk is ideal for parties for larger groups (up to 20 people) or even incentive groups. Alternatively book a berth and get to meet new friends as you cruise the bay.
PRICE (per person)
From 1st Jan to 30 Apr. & From 1 Oct. to 31 Dec. 2019
From 1st May to 30 Sept 2019
- Accommodation on Board: Private Cabin with seaview window, hot water, western toilet style & Air-Conditioner like 4 star hotel in the sea!
- All meals on Board
- English/French Speaking Guide on Board
- Welcome Drink on Board (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Insurance on Board
- Tai Chi Exercise in the morning
- Entrance Fees & Sightseeing tickets
- Visiting Caves & Fishing Villages.
- Kayaking activity to explore tunnel caves.
- All taxes & services charge
- Shuttle Bus transfer from hotel in Hanoi-Ha Long Bay-Hanoi. Round trip is USD38 per person.
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above